1) Be sure you’re wearing 80’s clothes. Chances are you’re not going to be staying very long in 2015. You might also want to pack some vintage 50’s duds or Wild West attire… just in case.
2) Don’t take anything with you on your ride, especially not an almanac of sports that might allow someone to bet big and alter the course of human history.
3) Don’t go anywhere you might see your past self. Because if your future self sees your past self, and your past self realises your future self is himself but not the same self because he’s a self from the future and not the past (even though for him the past self is really just a present self….well, let’s just say that the consequences could be disastrous…as in you could ultimately unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe!). Or nothing could happen at all!
4) Keep an eye out for Biff T. We’ve already blocked his profile in our system for bad behaviour, but he’s still out there…
5) If the driver mutters something about not needing roads, or keeps trying to accelerate past 88 miles per hour, don’t immediately give him a bad rating… he’s one of the most trusted Ambassadors in our ridesharing community!
Travel with Emmett B. and drivers like him today!Find a ride